Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thursday Meeting Before the Last




 Coffee House Writer's Group -  Two Thursdays ago, it happened to be a small group, but it was a good one.  Last Thursday, I heard they had a blasting sex scene workshop.  It was so hot that they could not upload their photos.


The corner of the meeting area, now we have a small library.  This is a huge cafe.

His hand on the back of his chair, Cliff is smiling at the camera.  He is an assistant organizer.  He sends us a Cliff's Notes after every meeting.  His recap of all the stories is helpful especially for me.  It's always a pleasure to meet people there.  I learn something.  I think they are all competing to surprise me.

2 comments:

Rebb said...

Keiko, Sounds like you had a fun workshop—and a little steamy too! I like the feel of the café, spacious with lots of natural light.

keiko amano said...

Rebb,

I missed the sex scene workshop because it was held in different location. I wanted to ride my bike there, but I didn't trust my skill riding far.